FLORIDA MARATHON, 1/2 MARATHON, 10K + 5K
Our Race is On For a Real Live Race Day
VIRTUAL RUN CATEGORY SPONSORED BY PUBLIX IS ALSO OPEN!
Covid-19 & Event Management
“One of America’s Top 10 Bucket List Waterfront Races,” says Runners World Magazine.
Located in Melbourne on Florida’s Space Coast, between Miami and Jacksonville, east of Orlando and Tampa, the Publix Florida Marathon & 1/2 Marathon makes for a perfect warm winter running destination for runners of all ages and levels. It is held a month after the Disney Marathon. Like a Rock-n-Roll marathon, our event includes up to 20 musical acts along the course of the half and full marathon and half a dozen on the routes of the 10K & 5-k.
It is a walker and headphones-friendly event with a seven hour time limit on the Marathon course. Half Marathoners have 6 hours to complete the event.
A very scenic route awaits and includes four bridge crossings for the full and two for the half-marathon. The course twice takes marathoners to the beach side barrier island and back to the mainland before concluding at the riverfront Front Street Park in downtown Melbourne. The awards ceremony follows with a party featuring yet another live band.
We compost, Recycle, Reuse and are one of the worlds most sustainable running and endurance events. PERIOD.
Packet Pick-up Info
Packet pick up will be all day on Saturday, February 6th. A Health and Fitness expo will also be held at the same times. Make sure to stop by and check out all the awesome vendors!
NEW WATER STOP INFO: CLIF SHOTS CAN BE FOUND AT WATER STOP 3 (BALLARD PARK) & WATER STOP 8 (RIVERSIDE DR/RIVER OAKS ST). MEDICAL CAN BE FOUND ON EAU GALLIE CAUSEWAY (6.55 MILES) AND AT FRONT STREET PARK.
NO RACE DAY PARKING WILL BE ALLOWED AT FRONT STEET PARK OR BOAT RAMP
START AND FINISH AREAS AT MELBOURNES BEAUTIFUL RIVERSIDE FRONT STREET PARK!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- BIG, BOLD & BEAUTIFUL Tangerine themed medals (recycled metals) to all 5K, 10K, 1/2 marathon full marathon finishers. Fl Eye Medals are tangerine themed as well.
- Post-race concerts both race day.
- Brews courtesy of Florida Beer to runners Sunday
- Gatorade, water and Clif Shots at each stop Sunday
- One of Florida’s Top Boston Marathon qualifying rate – four 5-mile straightaways in the marathon
- Fun, Fun, Fun in Florida in February
- TSHIRTS NOT INCLUDED IN REGISTRATION AND SOLD SEPARATELY